Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (quad) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
Conner missed his second straight practice after exiting Week 16's game with a quad injury. Benny Snell should see more carries on early downs if Conner remains sidelined.
Snell's projection for Week 17's matchup against the Baltimore Ravens includes 32.5 scrimmage yards on 7.2 touches.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019