Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17
Washington Redskins wide receiver Terry McLaurin will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 17 game against the Dallas Cowboys.
McLaurin suffered the concussion during the team's Week 16 loss to the New York Giants, and he wasn't able to exit the league's protocol in time. Unfortunately for McLaurin, his impressive rookie season will end on the sidelines.
In 14 games this season, McLaurin had 58 catches for 919 yards and seven touchdowns.
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Broncos reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Shelby Harris to one-year contract March 28th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer March 25th, 2020
- Redskins, Jeremy Vujnovich agree to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Redskins seeking value comparable to a second-round pick in exchange for Trent Williams March 25th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly add tight end Richard Rodgers March 24th, 2020
- Peyton Barber reportedly signing with Washington for 2 years March 24th, 2020