Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 17 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Browns have nothing else to play for besides pride, but Beckham is on the verge of yet another 1,000-yard season with one week to go. He saw a doctor regarding the illness on Friday, and his status for Sunday is firmly up in the air.
Our models currently project Beckham for 4.6 catches, 62.4 receiving yards, 0.5 touchdowns and 11.5 FanDuel points.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019