Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17
Indianapolis Colts running back Jordan Wilkins will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 17 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Wilkins is dealing with an ankle injury, and with the Colts having nothing to play for, the team won't risk a more serious injury by playing the young running back.
In 14 games this season, Wilkins has 350 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019