Dak Prescott (shoulder) not listed on Cowboys' final Week 17 injury report against Washington
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott (shoulder) is not listed on Week 17's final injury report against the Washington Redskins.
Prescott is available for Week 17's divisional matchup despite missing practice time with a shoulder injury. The Cowboys offense will look to rebound against a Washington pass defense rated 27th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Prescott's Week 17 projection includes 22.9 completions for 1.8 touchdowns and 282.5 yards.
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- The 2020 NFL Draft will be "fully virtual" April 6th, 2020
- Panthers have had internal talks over Christian McCaffrey's contract April 6th, 2020
- Rams' Austin Blythe expected to start at center April 6th, 2020
- Quincy Enunwa (neck) a 'big question mark' for Jets April 6th, 2020
- Cowboys, Aldon Smith reach agreement on one-year, $4 million contract April 1st, 2020
- Greg Zuerlein joins Cowboys on three-year deal March 27th, 2020
- Cowboys resume contract talks with Dak Prescott March 25th, 2020
- Cowboys pick up Blake Bell March 25th, 2020
- Dontari Poe reportedly agrees to deal with Dallas March 25th, 2020
- Cowboys center Travis Frederick retires March 23rd, 2020