Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17
Chicago Bears wide receiver Taylor Gabriel will not play on Sunday in the team's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Gabriel missed last week's game with a concussion, and he'll miss the regular season finale as well. The veteran pass catcher played a career-low nine games this year.
In nine games this season, Gabriel has 29 catches for 353 yards and four touchdowns.
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Las Vegas reportedly re-signs offensive guard Jordan Devey April 2nd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Bears sign Germain Ifedi to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Bears re-sign Tyler Bray to bolster quarterback depth March 25th, 2020
- Artie Burns reportedly agrees to one-year contract with Bears March 21st, 2020
- Leonard Floyd released by Bears March 18th, 2020
- Bears get Nick Foles from Jaguars for 4th-rounder March 18th, 2020