Bills' Devin Singletary (rest) inactive in Week 17 as Buffalo opts to rest some of their starters
Buffalo Bills running back Devin Singletary is inactive for Week 17's game against the New York Jets.
The Bills are opting to rest their starters in Week 17 as they look ahead to the playoffs next week. Cole Beasley, Tre’Davious White, Dawson Knox, and John Brown are among the inactive for Week 17. The Bills will only have three active wide receivers against the Jets, Isaiah McKenzie, Robert Foster, and Duke Williams.
The Bills are 1.5-point favorites over the New York Jets in Week 17. Their implied total of 19 points is the 17th highest implied total on the main slate according to our DFS Heat Map.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss inactive for Week 1 clash with Steelers September 12th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) expected to play in Week 1 clash with Steelers September 12th, 2021
- Emmanuel Sanders (foot) questionable for Bills in Week 1 September 10th, 2021
- Bills' Josh Allen working on dialing back his "hero ball" mentality August 23rd, 2021