Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham is active for Week 17's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Beckham missed practice on Friday with food poisoning but has improved enough to play and is active for Week 17. Our models expect him to see 8.4 targets against the Bengals.
Beckham's Week 17 projection includes 4.7 receptions, 64 yards, 0.51 touchdowns, and 11.7 FanDuel points. He is priced at $6,600.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019