Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17
New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson is active for Week 17's game against the Buffalo Bills.
Anderson was limited during the week with a calf injury but is active and will play against the Bills in Week 17. Buffalo is resting their starters, including star cornerback Tre'Davious White, which improves Anderson's outlook.
Anderson's Week 17 projection includes 4.1 receptions, 63.5 yards, 0.35 touchdowns, and 10.5 FanDuel points. He is priced at $5,800.
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Ravens focused on involving J.K. Dobbins in the passing game June 13th, 2021
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley expected to be ready for training camp following minor foot surgery June 13th, 2021
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson primed for a "big season" in 2021 June 13th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020