Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17
New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson is active for Week 17's game against the Buffalo Bills.
Anderson was limited during the week with a calf injury but is active and will play against the Bills in Week 17. Buffalo is resting their starters, including star cornerback Tre'Davious White, which improves Anderson's outlook.
Anderson's Week 17 projection includes 4.1 receptions, 63.5 yards, 0.35 touchdowns, and 10.5 FanDuel points. He is priced at $5,800.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019