Cordarrelle Patterson (concussion) will not return for Chicago in Week 17
Chicago Bears wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson has been ruled out of Week 17's game against the Minnesota Vikings with a concussion.
Patterson suffered a concussion against the Vikings and will not return. Anthony Miller suffered a shoulder injury and is questionable to return.
Patterson will finish the game with 2 carries for 14 yards. Miller has 1 catch for 5 yards on 1 target.
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Bengals' Drew Sample expected to make 'significant jump' April 8th, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Bears sign Germain Ifedi to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Bears re-sign Tyler Bray to bolster quarterback depth March 25th, 2020
- Artie Burns reportedly agrees to one-year contract with Bears March 21st, 2020
- Leonard Floyd released by Bears March 18th, 2020
- Bears get Nick Foles from Jaguars for 4th-rounder March 18th, 2020