Panthers' Will Grier (foot) doubtful to return against Saints in Week 17
Carolina Panthers quarterback Will Grier suffered a foot injury against the New Orleans Saints in Week 17 and is doubtful to return.
Grier was abysmal against the Saints, completing 1 pass for 4 yards and 1 interception on 8 attempts and putting Christian McCaffrey's pursuit of the rare 1,000/1,000 season in jeopardy. Kyle Allen replaced him under center and already has 8 completions for 78 yards on 11 attempts.
Grier produced -2.34 FanDuel points in Week 17 before exiting.
- Cowboys, Aldon Smith reach agreement on one-year, $4 million contract April 1st, 2020
- Seahawks sign former Raider Benson Mayowa April 1st, 2020
- Patriots release Cody Kessler April 1st, 2020
- Timmy Jernigan reportedly signs with Texans April 1st, 2020
- Tyrod Taylor 'in driver seat' to start for Chargers April 1st, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney, Titans having talks April 1st, 2020
- Robby Anderson, Panthers reportedly agree on $20 million deal March 24th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Washington reportedly acquires Kyle Allen from Panthers March 23rd, 2020
- Panthers reportedly pick up XFL's P.J. Walker March 23rd, 2020
- Seth DeValve reportedly signs with Panthers March 20th, 2020
- Panthers sign wide receiver Pharoh Cooper to one-year contract March 20th, 2020