Panthers' Will Grier (foot) doubtful to return against Saints in Week 17
Carolina Panthers quarterback Will Grier suffered a foot injury against the New Orleans Saints in Week 17 and is doubtful to return.
Grier was abysmal against the Saints, completing 1 pass for 4 yards and 1 interception on 8 attempts and putting Christian McCaffrey's pursuit of the rare 1,000/1,000 season in jeopardy. Kyle Allen replaced him under center and already has 8 completions for 78 yards on 11 attempts.
Grier produced -2.34 FanDuel points in Week 17 before exiting.
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Ravens focused on involving J.K. Dobbins in the passing game June 13th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020