A.J. McCarron expected to start for Texans against Titans in Week 17
Houston Texans quarterback A.J. McCarron is expected to start ahead of Deshaun Watson against the Tennessee Titans in Week 17.
McCarron is expected to get the start with the Texans opting to rest their starters to prepare for their opening playoff game next week.
McCarron's Week 17 projection includes 222.6 yards, 1.2 touchdowns, 0.8 interceptions, and 14 FanDuel points.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021
- Mike Davis expected to be Falcons' feature back August 13th, 2021