Dolphins' DeVante Parker caps off breakout season with 137-yard performance in Week 17
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker finished his 2019 with a bang to cap off his fifth season in the NFL.
Parker - the recipient of a fresh four-year, $40-million extension- continued his torrid finisht to the year. He hauled in eight catches for 137 yards in the Dolphins' remarkable upset of the New England Patriots.
Parker finished with 17.7 FanDuel points, which is sure to be one of the best performances of any wide receiver this week.
- Titans reportedly add defensive end Jack Crawford March 31st, 2020
- Jets reportedly re-sign quarterback David Fales March 31st, 2020
- Browns reportedly sign defensive end Adrian Clayborn to 2-year contract March 31st, 2020
- Chargers' Chris Harris expected to play in slot role March 31st, 2020
- Schefter: Washington's Brandon Scherff reportedly signs one-year franchise tender March 31st, 2020
- Seahawks reportedly release tight end Ed Dickson March 31st, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Cameron Wake not retiring, in talks with teams for 2020 season March 22nd, 2020
- Patriots reportedly 'unlikely' to target Jameis Winston March 20th, 2020
- Dolphins reportedly add Jordan Howard March 17th, 2020
- Dolphins reportedly ink Kyle Van Noy to 4-year, $51 million contract March 17th, 2020
- Tom Brady announces he's leaving Patriots March 17th, 2020