Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady completed 16 of 29 passes for 221 yards with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception in a 27-214 loss to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
Brady got off to a poor start, which included a pick-6 that put New England behind 10-0 in the second quarter. For the game as a whole, he only completed 55.2% of his passes but did average 13.8 yards per completion.
He scored 15.8 FanDuel points on Sunday to rank 16th among quarterbacks.
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Patriots re-sign linebacker Shilique Calhoun March 24th, 2020
- Patriots let Stephen Gostkowski go for cap reasons March 24th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Brian Hoyer reunites with Patriots on one-year contract March 22nd, 2020
- Andy Dalton reportedly not part of Patriots "immediate plans" March 21st, 2020
- Brian Hoyer released by Colts March 21st, 2020