Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain
New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell may not be the starter in 2020, per head coach Adam Gase.
Gase replied, "ask (general manager Joe Douglas) tomorrow," when asked if he wanted Bell to return as the Jets' starting running back in 2020. Bell averaged a career-worst 3.2 yards on 16.3 carries a game in his inaugural season with the Jets. He will be 28 by the start of next season.
Bell rushed 16 times for 41 yards and caught 5 passes (5 targets) for 36 yards in Week 17 against the Buffalo Bills. He averaged 12.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019