Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks'
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman (shoulder, knee) said that he is feeling better ahead of the team's playoff game on Saturday against the Tennesee Titans.
"I feel better than I have in the last few weeks, and I feel good enough to go out and compete at a high level,” Edelman said. He was limited in practice earlier this week and had been playing fewer snaps in the team's last 3 games, but it sounds like things will be closer to normal in the playoffs.
Our models project Edelman to score 11.5 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020
- Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss December 30th, 2019