'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Jacoby Brissett's status as the starter going forward is undecided, general manager Chris Ballard said.
“Jacoby did some good things…but [our] passing game has to improve, unequivocally," Ballard said, adding that "the jury is still out" on Brissett.
Brissett ranked 24th in the NFL by averaging 5.9 net yards per dropback, coming in 26th in completion rate (60.9%) and 24th in yards per completion (10.8) and while tying for 10th in sack rate (5.7%). He also threw 18 touchdowns and 6 interceptions.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019