Miles Sanders (ankle) remains absent from Eagles' practice Thursday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (ankle) remained sidelined at Thursday's practice.
He did not practice on Wednesday either, but this could also be a case of the Eagles being cautious. If he cannot play on Thursday, Boston Scott and Jordan Howard would pick up the slack at running back.
Our models currently project Sanders to score 13.1 FanDuel points on Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020