Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Nelson Agholor will not play on Sunday in the team's Wild Card game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Agholor is still dealing with his knee injury, and he'll be forced to miss the team's first playoff game in a winner-take-all spot against Seattle. The Eagles will likely run out J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, Greg Ward Jr. and Robert Davis in three-wide sets.
In 11 games this season, Agholor has 39 catches for 363 yards and three touchdowns.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020