Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady said via Instagram, "I still have more to prove."
Brady called retirement "pretty unlikely" after the Patriots' Wild Card loss to the Tennessee Titans, so it seems like he's made up his mind on coming back for at least one more season. Turning 43 in August, Brady is an unrestricted free agent for the first time in his career and multiple reports have indicated he will be playing for a different team in 2020.
Brady completed 60.8 percent of his passes for 4,057 yards (6.6 per attempt), 24 touchdowns, and 8 interceptions this season. It was his lowest yardage total in a 16-game season since 2010 and lowest YPA since 2002.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021