Vikings' Adam Thielen (ankle) limited after injury in Wednesday's practice
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen was a limited participant at practice on Wednesday ahead of the team's Divisional Round game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Thielen apparently suffered the injury during the course of practice, according to Courtney Cronin on ESPN, and no further information regarding the injury is currently known. Stefon Diggs has missed consecutive practices with an illness, so this news only makes matters worse for the Vikings' receiving corps. As it stands, Bisi Johnson and Laquon Treadwell are the only healthy wideouts.
Our models currently project Thielen for 4.4 catches, 58.1 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 10.1 FanDuel points.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith (meniscus surgery) likely out for year September 1st, 2021
- Vikings acquire Chris Herndon from Jets August 31st, 2021
- Minnesota's Tyler Conklin (hamstring) practicing on Monday August 30th, 2021
- Vikings' Tyler Conklin (hamstring) expected back this week August 30th, 2021
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (meniscus) reportedly expected to miss start of regular season August 29th, 2021
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. ready "to be the starting guy" in 2021 August 26th, 2021