Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald will return for a 17th season.
Fitzgerald may transition into a more reduced role in 2020 if the Cardinals are able to develop some of their young pass-catchers. The future Hall of Famer became the fifth player to catch more than 70 passes as a 36-year-old this season. However, he also failed to reach 75 receiving yards over the final 14 games. Fitzgerald is second behind Jerry Rice for most catches (1,378) and yards (17,083) in NFL history.
Fitzgerald caught 75 passes for 804 yards and 4 touchdowns on 109 targets this season. He averaged 8.7 FanDuel points per game.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year February 1st, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019