Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans
Kansas City Chiefs running back LeSean McCoy is inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Tennessee Titans.
After playing just one snap in the Chiefs' come-from-behind victory over the Houston Texans last weekend, McCoy is inactive for the AFC Championship game. Darwin Thompson will operate behind Damien Williams as the Chiefs' only active running backs on Sunday.
The Chiefs are 7-point favorites against the Titans on Sunday. Their implied team total of 29.25 points is the highest team total on the main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers February 3rd, 2020
- Kansas City's LeSean McCoy inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020