San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay
San Francisco 49ers running back Raheem Mostert produced 226 scrimmage yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's 37-20 victory over the Green Bay Packers.
Mostert accounted for a historical rushing performance that ranked second highest in a single postseason game. Expect Mostert to operate as the 49ers' main back in the Super Bowl with Tevin Coleman dealing with a shoulder injury.
In Sunday's NFC Championship victory, Mostert scored 47.6 FanDuel points. In two games this postseason, Mostert has produced 284 scrimmage yards and four touchdowns.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- San Francisco's Dante Pettis inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman officially active for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- San Francisco's Tevin Coleman (shoulder) fully practices on Friday, expected to play in Super Bowl January 31st, 2020
- Tevin Coleman (shoulder) gets in limited practice for 49ers January 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020