Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL
Cleveland Browns defensive lineman Myles Garrett has been reinstated by the NFL.
Garrett wound up missing six games for bashing Mason Rudolph in the head with a football helmet in Week 11 of last season. The 24-year-old will likely be on a short leash moving forward in terms of disciplinary action.
Garrett recorded 10 sacks and 11 tackles for a loss in 10 games last season.
- Alshon Jeffery reportedly actively shopped by Eagles last season April 7th, 2020
- Marquise Goodwin likely to be cut by 49ers April 7th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman guaranteed $2 million for 2020 April 7th, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- The 2020 NFL Draft will be "fully virtual" April 6th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (core) 'on track' for Browns April 7th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) 'on track' in rehab April 6th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Browns reportedly sign defensive end Adrian Clayborn to 2-year contract March 31st, 2020
- Browns sign Kevin Johnson to 1-year contract March 19th, 2020
- Andrew Billings joins Browns on 1-year deal March 19th, 2020