Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL
Cleveland Browns defensive lineman Myles Garrett has been reinstated by the NFL.
Garrett wound up missing six games for bashing Mason Rudolph in the head with a football helmet in Week 11 of last season. The 24-year-old will likely be on a short leash moving forward in terms of disciplinary action.
Garrett recorded 10 sacks and 11 tackles for a loss in 10 games last season.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021