Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons
The Washington Redskins have reportedly released wide receiver Paul Richardson.
Richardson will become a free agent after the Redskins elected to cut ties after two seasons. Washington's latest move will reportedly cost about $2 million against the cap despite an original five-year contract with Richardson.
In 17 career games with the Redskins, Richardson produced 48 receptions for 507 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Russell Wilson excited for Seahawks' new "super complex" offense June 13th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021