Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons
The Washington Redskins have reportedly released wide receiver Paul Richardson.
Richardson will become a free agent after the Redskins elected to cut ties after two seasons. Washington's latest move will reportedly cost about $2 million against the cap despite an original five-year contract with Richardson.
In 17 career games with the Redskins, Richardson produced 48 receptions for 507 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Alshon Jeffery reportedly actively shopped by Eagles last season April 7th, 2020
- Marquise Goodwin likely to be cut by 49ers April 7th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman guaranteed $2 million for 2020 April 7th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (core) 'on track' for Browns April 7th, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- Schefter: Washington's Brandon Scherff reportedly signs one-year franchise tender March 31st, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer March 25th, 2020
- Redskins, Jeremy Vujnovich agree to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Redskins seeking value comparable to a second-round pick in exchange for Trent Williams March 25th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly add tight end Richard Rodgers March 24th, 2020