Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure
The Houston Texans have released defensive back Vernon Hargreaves.
By cutting ties with Hargreaves, the Texans will save about $10 million of cap space. The former first-round pick will likely draw some interest in the free agent market despite struggling last season.
In 15 games in 2019, Hargreaves produced 61 total tackles and one interception.
- Alshon Jeffery reportedly actively shopped by Eagles last season April 7th, 2020
- Marquise Goodwin likely to be cut by 49ers April 7th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman guaranteed $2 million for 2020 April 7th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (core) 'on track' for Browns April 7th, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Timmy Jernigan reportedly signs with Texans April 1st, 2020
- Jaylen Watkins reportedly agrees to 2-year deal with Texans March 20th, 2020
- Texans refill receiving group with Randall Cobb March 17th, 2020
- Texans re-sign cornerback Bradley Roby to 3-year deal March 16th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins reportedly traded from Texans to Cardinals March 16th, 2020