Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure
The Houston Texans have released defensive back Vernon Hargreaves.
By cutting ties with Hargreaves, the Texans will save about $10 million of cap space. The former first-round pick will likely draw some interest in the free agent market despite struggling last season.
In 15 games in 2019, Hargreaves produced 61 total tackles and one interception.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020