Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) is expected to be ready for Week 1's regular season matchup.
According to head coach Mike Tomlin, the Steelers "have no hesitation" about Roethlisberger's return from his elbow injury. "This guy is the ultimate competitor. He dropped the gauntlet down," said Tomlin when asked about his quarterback's status. "He made the statement he's coming back."
Expect Big Ben to return to his starting role as long as he shows he's healthy.
- Alshon Jeffery reportedly actively shopped by Eagles last season April 7th, 2020
- Marquise Goodwin likely to be cut by 49ers April 7th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman guaranteed $2 million for 2020 April 7th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (core) 'on track' for Browns April 7th, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Steelers ink Eric Ebron to 2-year, $12 million contract March 20th, 2020
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger throwing pain-free March 20th, 2020
- Rapoport: Bud Dupree receives franchise tag from Steelers March 16th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020