Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) is expected to be ready for Week 1's regular season matchup.
According to head coach Mike Tomlin, the Steelers "have no hesitation" about Roethlisberger's return from his elbow injury. "This guy is the ultimate competitor. He dropped the gauntlet down," said Tomlin when asked about his quarterback's status. "He made the statement he's coming back."
Expect Big Ben to return to his starting role as long as he shows he's healthy.
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Ravens focused on involving J.K. Dobbins in the passing game June 13th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020