Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday
The Philadelphia Eagles have reportedly released linebacker Nigel Bradham.
By cutting Bradham, the Eagles will reportedly gain about $4.5 million of cap space. The veteran should draw interest in the free agent market after starting at both inside and outside linebacker.
In 58 career starts with the Eagles, Bradham produced 348 tackles, 5 sacks, and 2 interceptions.
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Broncos reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Shelby Harris to one-year contract March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise 2021 option on Zach Ertz March 27th, 2020
- Will Parks reportedly signs one-year contract with Philadelphia March 21st, 2020
- Eagles reportedly sign linebacker Jatavius Brown to one-year deal March 21st, 2020
- Eagles reportedly acquiring Darius Slay from Lions for pair of picks March 19th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly re-sign Rodney McLeod for 2-years, $12 million March 17th, 2020