Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday
The Washington Redskins have reportedly released tight end Jordan Reed on Thursday.
Reed's tenure with Washington will end after seven seasons. Expect the talented tight end to consider playing in 2020 after recently clearing concussion protocol.
In 65 career games with the Redskins, Reed produced 329 receptions for 3371 yards and 24 touchdowns.
- Alshon Jeffery reportedly actively shopped by Eagles last season April 7th, 2020
- Marquise Goodwin likely to be cut by 49ers April 7th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman guaranteed $2 million for 2020 April 7th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (core) 'on track' for Browns April 7th, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- Schefter: Washington's Brandon Scherff reportedly signs one-year franchise tender March 31st, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer March 25th, 2020
- Redskins, Jeremy Vujnovich agree to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Redskins seeking value comparable to a second-round pick in exchange for Trent Williams March 25th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly add tight end Richard Rodgers March 24th, 2020