David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back
Chicago Bears running back David Montgomery can be the team's "featured back" and "carry a heavier load" in 2020, general manager Ryan Pace said.
Montgomery emerged as the Bears' lead back last season, out-carrying Tarik Cohen 242-64 for a modest 3.7 yards per carry. He only caught 25 passes, so more involvement through the air in his Montgomery's second season would be an upgrade for his fantasy status.
Montgomery averaged 9.9 FanDuel points per game last season. He rushed for 889 yards and 6 touchdowns while adding 185 receiving yards and another score.
- Rams: Gerald Everett needs more opportunities April 9th, 2020
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Bears sign Germain Ifedi to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Bears re-sign Tyler Bray to bolster quarterback depth March 25th, 2020
- Artie Burns reportedly agrees to one-year contract with Bears March 21st, 2020
- Leonard Floyd released by Bears March 18th, 2020
- Bears get Nick Foles from Jaguars for 4th-rounder March 18th, 2020