Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts
Free agent quarterback Philip Rivers, formerly of the Los Angeles Chargers, will sign with the Indianapolis Colts, reports Tony Pauline of Pro Football Network.
According to Pauline, people at the NFL Combine believe “this will happen” due to Rivers' relationship with Colts head coach Frank Reich and an anticipated abundance of cap space. If Rivers does sign with the Colts, it could cause Jacoby Brissett to change teams. Rivers has also been linked to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He turned 38 in December.
Rivers averaged 16.0 FanDuel points per game last season. He completed 66.0 percent of his passes for 4,615 yards (7.8 per attempt), 23 touchdowns, and 20 interceptions.
- Rams: Gerald Everett needs more opportunities April 9th, 2020
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Chargers could deal Desmond King April 8th, 2020
- Chargers 'still very high on' Justin Jackson April 8th, 2020
- Tyrod Taylor 'in driver seat' to start for Chargers April 1st, 2020
- Chargers' Chris Harris expected to play in slot role March 31st, 2020
- Chargers reportedly sign XFL TE Donald Parham to 2-year pact March 25th, 2020
- Chargers reportedly sign linebacker Nick Vigil to one-year deal March 24th, 2020