Broncos officially exercise Von Miller's 2020 team option
Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller will remain with the team through the 2021 season after his team option was exercised on Friday.
Miller's 2020 contract is reportedly worth around $17.75 million with 33.8% ($6 million) guaranteed. The veteran linebacker should have a crucial pass rushing role after recording 8 sacks last season.
In 31 games since 2018, Miller has produced 94 total tackles, 22.5 sacks, and one interception.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021