Browns reportedly sign quarterback Case Keenum to 3-year deal
The Cleveland Browns have reportedly signed quarterback Case Keenum to a three-year contract.
Keenum will be Cleveland's insurance policy behind entrenched starter Baker Mayfield. Despite playing with suspect offenses in 2018-2019, Keenum has shown an ability to move the chains with consecutive positive performances in Net Expected Points Scored.
Per Sports Info Solutions, in 5028 career drop-backs, Keenum has produced a 3.6% Touchdown Rate and a On-Target Percentage of 70.0.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Nick Chubb scores twice in Browns' Week 1 loss September 12th, 2021
- Browns rule out Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) a game-time decision for Browns Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (knee) questionable for season opener against Chiefs September 10th, 2021
- Browns' Odell Beckham (knee) limited again Thursday September 9th, 2021