Byron Jones reportedly agrees to 5-year contract with Dolphins
The Miami Dolphins have reportedly signed defensive back Bryon Jones to a five-year deal.
According to Schefter, Jones' new contract includes $40 million guaranteed in his first two years. The Dolphins seem determined to improve a pass defense that finished last in numberFire's 2019 Expected Point Rankings. Expect Jones to start with Xavien Howard in 2020.
In 14 starts last season, Jones allowed 29 completions for 3 touchdowns and 329 yards on 55 targets.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021