Dolphins reportedly ink Kyle Van Noy to 4-year, $51 million contract
The Miami Dolphins and linebacker Kyle Van Noy, formerly of the New England Patriots, have agreed to terms on a 4-year, $51 million contract, reports Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
Van Noy played under Dolphins head coach Brian Flores when he was the defensive coordinator on the New England Patriots. He recorded a career-high 6.5 sacks last year in his sixth NFL season, with 7 tackles for a loss and 15 quarterback hits.
Van Noy paced the Patriots with 24 quarterback pressures last season. The Patriots finished atop the league in Adjusted Net Expected Points allowed per play. The Dolphins, meanwhile, finished dead last in that metric.
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) questionable for Week 1 showdown with Miami September 10th, 2021