Bears reportedly land Robert Quinn for 5 years, $70 million
The Chicago Bears are signing defensive lineman Robert Quinn, formerly of the Dallas Cowboys, to a 5-year, $70 million contract, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The deal includes $30 million guaranteed. Quinn is coming off an 11.5-sack season that also included 22 quarterback hits and 13 tackles for loss. Turning 30 in May, Quinn and Khalil Mack should make things difficult for opposing quarterbacks over the next few seasons.
Quinn pressured the quarterback 35 times last season, which would have been second on the Bears behind Mack (45). The Bears were 8th in the league in 2019 in terms of pressuring the quarterback (25.2 percent of dropbacks).
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) expected to play in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) questionable for Week 1 game against Rams September 10th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (back) limited for Bears again Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Bears reportedly sign wide receiver Breshad Perriman to 1-year deal September 2nd, 2021
- Tarik Cohen (knee) placed on PUP list, to miss Bears' first 6 games August 31st, 2021
- Bears' Tarik Cohen (knee) uncertain for Week 1 clash with Rams August 29th, 2021