Rapoport: Raiders reportedly sign linebacker Cory Littleton to 3-year contract
The Las Vegas Raiders have reportedly signed linebacker Cory Littleton to a three-year deal.
Littleton's new contract is reportedly worth around $22 million guaranteed. The speedy linebacker should have a three-down role in the Raiders' defense after displaying impressive coverage abilities throughout his tenure with the Rams (20 breakups in 1,305 career passing downs).
In 64 career games, Littleton accumulated 8.5 sacks, 6.0 interceptions, and 11.0 tackles for a loss.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021