Eagles reportedly re-sign Rodney McLeod for 2-years, $12 million
The Philadelphia Eagles have re-signed safety Rodney McLeod to a two-year contract.
McLeod will retain his starting safety responsibilities after Malcolm Jenkins was allowed to become a free agent. The Eagles will need McLeod to improve a leaky pass defense that rated 23rd overall utilizing numberFire's 2019 power rankings.
In 1012 snaps last season, McLeod produced six pass deflections, two interceptions, and two forced fumbles.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021