Andrew Billings joins Browns on 1-year deal
The Cleveland Browns signed defensive tackle Andrew Billings, formerly of the Cincinnati Bengals, to a 1-year, $3.5 million contract.
Billings started all but two games for the Bengals over the past two seasons. He will likely serve as interior depth for Cleveland. The 25-year-old recorded 3.5 sacks, 12.0 tackles for loss, 11 quarterback hits, and 18 pressures in that span, though his production took a dip in 2019.
Billings was Pro Football Focus' 50th-best interior defender among 121 qualified players in 2019. He joins a Browns defense that finished 30th in numberFire's adjusted defensive metric.
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans September 19th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) questionable to return against Houston in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Anthony Schwartz (knee) limited again for Browns Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Nick Chubb scores twice in Browns' Week 1 loss September 12th, 2021
- Browns rule out Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) for Week 1 September 12th, 2021