Jordan Jenkins playing with Jets for at least another season
The New York Jets re-signed outside linebacker Jordan Jenkins to a 1-year, $5 million contract, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Jenkins has started 50-of-60 games for the Jets since being taken in the third round in the 2016 draft. He's set a career-high in sacks in back-to-back seasons, totaling 15.0 quarterback takedowns in that span. Jenkins turns 26 this summer.
Jenkins recorded 8.0 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 3 pass deflections, 13 quarterback hits, and 16 pressures in 14 games last season. He earned a grade of 66.9 from Pro Football Focus, 55th among qualified edge defenders.
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021