Redskins reportedly add tight end Richard Rodgers
The Washington Redskins have reportedly signed tight end Richard Rodgers.
Rodgers' addition provides another option for a Washington offensive unit that finished the 2019 season last in total receiving yardage. The 28-year old should provide some depth after contributing a career Reception Percentage of 66% and a 2.8% Run Blown Block Percentage.
On 117 career catchable targets, Rodgers has produced 101 receptions for 948 yards and 11 touchdowns.
- Patriots' Jarrett Stidham, Julian Edelman working together regularly June 5th, 2020
- Bengals' William Jackson now fully healthy after tearing labrum June 4th, 2020
- Seattle's K.J. Wright ahead of schedule in shoulder rehab June 4th, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron, Vance McDonald could have training camp battle June 4th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb could be used as Cowboys' punt returner June 4th, 2020
- Jaylen Samuels not a lock to make Steelers' roster June 4th, 2020
- Washington's Terry McLaurin receives Ron Rivera's praise June 1st, 2020
- Washington's Antonio Gibson, Steven Sims, and J.D. McKissic to see creative usage May 27th, 2020
- Adrian Peterson has role in Washington's offense May 27th, 2020
- Redskins receiver Cody Latimer taken into custody May 17th, 2020
- Washington's Antonio Gibson draws Christian McCaffrey comparison May 5th, 2020
- Jaguars, Chris Thompson agree to one-year deal May 1st, 2020