Vikings reportedly turning to Tajae Sharpe
The Minnesota Vikings and wide receiver Tajae Sharpe, formerly of the Tennessee Titans, agreed to a 1-year deal, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Vikings are thin at receiver behind Adam Thielen, so Sharpe could compete for the other starting spot. After catching 41 passes for 522 yards as a rookie, Sharpe has been held under 30 catches and 350 yards each of the past two seasons. He turned 25 in December.
Sharpe averaged 4.4 FanDuel points, 21.9 yards, 1.7 receptions, and 2.3 targets while catching 4 touchdowns over 15 games. Despite the modest numbers, he posted personal-bests in yards per target (9.4) and catch percentage (71.4). He finished in the top-20 in yards per target among all receivers with at least 35 targets.
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) will not play for Dolphins in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021
- Mike Davis expected to be Falcons' feature back August 13th, 2021