Redskins, Jeremy Vujnovich agree to one-year deal
The Washington Redskins and guard Jeremy Vujnovich agreed to a one-year contract on Wednesday.
The former undrafted free agent missed the entire 2019 season and last played for the Cardinals in 2018. The 29-year-old will attempt to make a Redskins offensive line that ranked 21st in pass blocking and 25th in run blocking last season, according to Pro Football Focus.
In his only full season played, for the Colts in 2017, Vujnovich received a Pro Football Focus pass-blocking grade of 28.7, allowing 6 sacks, 2 hits, 31 hurries, and 39 pressures.
- Rams: Gerald Everett needs more opportunities April 9th, 2020
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Schefter: Washington's Brandon Scherff reportedly signs one-year franchise tender March 31st, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer March 25th, 2020
- Redskins, Jeremy Vujnovich agree to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Redskins seeking value comparable to a second-round pick in exchange for Trent Williams March 25th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly add tight end Richard Rodgers March 24th, 2020