Redskins, Jeremy Vujnovich agree to one-year deal
The Washington Redskins and guard Jeremy Vujnovich agreed to a one-year contract on Wednesday.
The former undrafted free agent missed the entire 2019 season and last played for the Cardinals in 2018. The 29-year-old will attempt to make a Redskins offensive line that ranked 21st in pass blocking and 25th in run blocking last season, according to Pro Football Focus.
In his only full season played, for the Colts in 2017, Vujnovich received a Pro Football Focus pass-blocking grade of 28.7, allowing 6 sacks, 2 hits, 31 hurries, and 39 pressures.
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) without an exact timetable to return heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Ravens focused on involving J.K. Dobbins in the passing game June 13th, 2021
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley expected to be ready for training camp following minor foot surgery June 13th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) not participating in minicamp June 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021