Greg Zuerlein joins Cowboys on three-year deal
Kicker Greg Zuerlein has agreed to a three-year deal with the Dallas Cowboys.
The former Los Angeles Rams kicker joins the Cowboys on a three-year deal with a base value of $7.5 million. Earlier this month, the Cowboys re-signed kicker Kai Forbath to a one-year deal, but Zuerlein's contract and past performance indicate he will enter the season as Dallas' kicker.
Zuerlein's 2019 field goal percentage of 72.7 was the second-worst of his eight-season career. He made 24 of 33 attempts, including just 5 of 11 from 40-49 yards, and 5 of 7 from 50+ yards.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys September 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- Tony Pollard splits Cowboys carries, rushes for 109 yards with touchdown September 20th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb paces Cowboys with 8 catches, 81 yards September 20th, 2021