Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington
The Washington Redskins have signed former Philadelphia Eagles defensive back Ronald Darby to a one-year contract.
Darby has been a featured member of an Eagles secondary that has been extremely exploitable for fantasy football over the past few seasons. The Eagles allowed 33.3 FanDuel fantasy points per game to opposing wideouts in 2019, the fourth-highest total in the league.
Darby himself was responsible for quite a bit of fantasy production in a down 2019 season, allowing 10.5 yards per target and 6 touchdowns through 11 games. If he is able to make Washington's starting lineup, he could once again be a cornerback to target in fantasy lineups.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler done for year with torn ACL September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021