Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington
The Washington Redskins have signed former Philadelphia Eagles defensive back Ronald Darby to a one-year contract.
Darby has been a featured member of an Eagles secondary that has been extremely exploitable for fantasy football over the past few seasons. The Eagles allowed 33.3 FanDuel fantasy points per game to opposing wideouts in 2019, the fourth-highest total in the league.
Darby himself was responsible for quite a bit of fantasy production in a down 2019 season, allowing 10.5 yards per target and 6 touchdowns through 11 games. If he is able to make Washington's starting lineup, he could once again be a cornerback to target in fantasy lineups.
- Bengals' William Jackson now fully healthy after tearing labrum June 4th, 2020
- Seattle's K.J. Wright ahead of schedule in shoulder rehab June 4th, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron, Vance McDonald could have training camp battle June 4th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb could be used as Cowboys' punt returner June 4th, 2020
- Jaylen Samuels not a lock to make Steelers' roster June 4th, 2020
- Buccaneers open to Devonta Freeman for right price June 4th, 2020
- Washington's Terry McLaurin receives Ron Rivera's praise June 1st, 2020
- Washington's Antonio Gibson, Steven Sims, and J.D. McKissic to see creative usage May 27th, 2020
- Adrian Peterson has role in Washington's offense May 27th, 2020
- Redskins receiver Cody Latimer taken into custody May 17th, 2020
- Washington's Antonio Gibson draws Christian McCaffrey comparison May 5th, 2020
- Jaguars, Chris Thompson agree to one-year deal May 1st, 2020