Schefter: Washington's Brandon Scherff reportedly signs one-year franchise tender
Washington Redskins offensive guard Brandon Scherff will reportedly sign his one-year franchise tender.
Scherff's new contract is reportedly worth over $15 million after signing the franchise tag. According to Sports Info Solutions, the 28-year old guard has graded positively in the pass game throughout his four-year career, recording 55% of his Total Points Earned via pass blocking (43 of 76). When healthy, Scherff's presence can only improve a Washington offensive live that allowed a whopping 50 sacks last season.
On 1,754 career pass snaps, Scherff has allowed 39 Blown Blocks and 12 total sacks.
- Bengals' William Jackson now fully healthy after tearing labrum June 4th, 2020
- Seattle's K.J. Wright ahead of schedule in shoulder rehab June 4th, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron, Vance McDonald could have training camp battle June 4th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb could be used as Cowboys' punt returner June 4th, 2020
- Jaylen Samuels not a lock to make Steelers' roster June 4th, 2020
- Buccaneers open to Devonta Freeman for right price June 4th, 2020
- Washington's Terry McLaurin receives Ron Rivera's praise June 1st, 2020
- Washington's Antonio Gibson, Steven Sims, and J.D. McKissic to see creative usage May 27th, 2020
- Adrian Peterson has role in Washington's offense May 27th, 2020
- Redskins receiver Cody Latimer taken into custody May 17th, 2020
- Washington's Antonio Gibson draws Christian McCaffrey comparison May 5th, 2020
- Jaguars, Chris Thompson agree to one-year deal May 1st, 2020