Browns reportedly sign defensive end Adrian Clayborn to 2-year contract
The Cleveland Browns have reportedly signed defensive end Adrian Clayborn to a two-year deal.
Clayborn's addition is another attempt to boost a middling Browns' pass rush ranked 21st in total pressures produced last season (138 total). The 31-year old defensive end should play a part-time role after recording a career 10.8% Pressure Percentage and a Hurry Percentage of 8.5%.
On 1,306 total pass-rushing opportunities, Clayton has produced 20.5 sacks and 83 Quarterback Hits.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021