Browns reportedly sign defensive end Adrian Clayborn to 2-year contract
The Cleveland Browns have reportedly signed defensive end Adrian Clayborn to a two-year deal.
Clayborn's addition is another attempt to boost a middling Browns' pass rush ranked 21st in total pressures produced last season (138 total). The 31-year old defensive end should play a part-time role after recording a career 10.8% Pressure Percentage and a Hurry Percentage of 8.5%.
On 1,306 total pass-rushing opportunities, Clayton has produced 20.5 sacks and 83 Quarterback Hits.
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Matt Judon signs Ravens' franchise tag Thursday May 28th, 2020
- Eli Apple signs 1-year deal with Carolina May 28th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins envisions better numbers in Arizona May 28th, 2020
- Ravens say all running backs have role May 28th, 2020
- Justice Hill to make 'big jump' for Ravens May 28th, 2020
- Schefter: Jadeveon Clowney hesitant to join Browns despite "richest offer on the table" May 27th, 2020
- Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal May 24th, 2020
- Jason Peters generating "strong interest from multiple teams" May 22nd, 2020
- Harrison Bryant signs rookie deal with Browns May 21st, 2020
- Browns officially sign Donovan Peoples-Jones May 21st, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) 'little ahead of schedule' May 21st, 2020