Buccaneers re-sign quarterback Blaine Gabbert to one-year deal
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have signed quarterback Blaine Gabbert to a one-year contract.
Gabbert will return despite missing most of 2019's regular season with a dislocated shoulder. The former first-round pick has some familiarity with Tampa Bay's offensive scheme after starting five games for Bruce Arians in 2017. Expect Gabbert to be the favorite for the top backup role behind newly signed Tom Brady.
On 714 total attempts, Gabbert has produced 537 Catchable Targets and 25 Touchdowns.
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021