Damarious Randall joining Raiders
The Las Vegas Raiders and free agent defensive back Damarious Randall, formerly of the Cleveland Browns, agreed on a 1-year contract.
Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports the contract is worth up to $3.25 million. This comes just after the Raiders' agreement with free agent defensive back Eli Apple fell through. Randall can contribute at both corner and safety for the Raiders. He failed to record an interception in 2019 for the first time in his career, but Randall did record 2.5 sacks after entering the season without any. The 2015 first-rounder picked off 14 passes over his first four seasons. He turns 28 at the end of August.
Randall gave up 24 completions on 42 targets (57.1 percent) for 310 yards (7.4 yards per target) and 8 touchdowns in 11 games last season, per ProFootballReference. He graded 33rd on Pro Football Focus among 65 safeties to play at least 560 defensive snaps, earning positive grades in coverage (69.9) and overall defense (69.3) for a second consecutive season.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Chris Carson scores twice for Seahawks in loss September 20th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021